Latest News

Sunday 7 September 2014

BUDDHA THE GREAT ABOUT NATURAL RESOURCES




A follower of Lord Buddha said, "Lord! I have a request. "

Buddha: Tell me what to say?

Followers: My garments are outdated. Now these are not wearable. Please give me new clothes is invited!

Buddha visited couture followers, they really had very dilapidated and had eroded from place to place ... so he ordered another follower to new garments.

Follower of the Buddha arrived home a few days later.

Buddha: Are you comfortable in your new clothes? If you do not want anything else?

Followers: Thank God. I'm comfortable in these clothes, and I do not want anything at all.

Buddha: Now if you are new wear old clothes you do?

Followers: I'm using it now for Odne?

Buddha: So you did with your old tippet?

Followers: Yes, I have put him spot on the window screen.

Buddha: So what did you throw the old screen?

Followers: No, I have four pieces and use them to take off from the fire in the kitchen Ptilon'm hot.

Buddha: Then Rsॊi What's old clothes?

Followers: Now I'll use them to find a mop.

Buddha: So what happened to your old mop?

Followers: Lord she had been wired so flimsy that it could not be anything, so I designed it assumed a single thread Batiaँ of the different ... your room Lunhi, published in the last night, was one of.

Buddha's followers were satisfied. He was pleased that his disciple does not Brwad objects and how they are used in that sense can be made.

Friends, today, when natural resources are becoming less every day day  so wemust try not to barvad things and making small efforts to secure this and defeats.

No comments:

Recent Post